In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), Cosmética Canaria, S.L.U (hereinafter Canarias Cosmetics) highlights this Policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data.
Data of the responsible for the treatment
Company Name: COSMETICA CANARIA, S.L.U.
Commercial Name: Canarias Cosmetics
Registered Address: C/ San Pedro s/n, E-35572. Tias. Lanzarote. Provincia de las Palmas, Islas Canarias (España)
Telephone: +34 928529378
Domain name: www.canariascosmetics.com
Scope of application
This Policy shall apply:
- To those who visit the website of Canarias Cosmetics, https://www.canariascosmetics.com.
- To those who voluntarily communicate with Canarias Cosmetics through email, chat or who complete any of the forms for data collection published on the website of Canarias Cosmetics.
- To those who request information about the products and services of Canarias Cosmetics or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of Canarias Cosmetics.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with Canarias Cosmetics by contracting its products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Canarias Cosmetics or access to data by Canarias Cosmetics for the provision of its services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by Canarias Cosmetics for any of the purposes contained in this Policy.
The use of the products and services of Canarias Cosmetics requires the express acceptance of this Policy.
Canarias Cosmetics warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data you provide to Canarias Cosmetics must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, appropriate, relevant, current, accurate and true. In this sense, the user and / or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or Canarias Cosmetics by the use of data of another person or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Similarly, the user and / or client who communicates personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the proper authorization of the person concerned, as well as its consequences if not.
Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates personal data to Canarias Cosmetics declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, abstaining otherwise from providing data to Canarias Cosmetics. Any data provided on a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the data provided by minors in their charge.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions regarding the protection of personal data that are established with special character and are communicated, without limiting character, through the registration forms, contracts and/or conditions of the particular services, being therefore this Policy complementary to those mentioned in that which is not expressly foreseen in the same.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
Canarias Cosmetics, in its condition of responsible of the treatment, informs the users of the existence of several treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to Canarias Cosmetics are collected and stored.
The purposes of such collection and processing of personal data are as follows:
- In relation to the “cookies” that Canarias Cosmetics uses in the navigation through its web pages (https://www.canariascosmetics.com), they are stored in the terminal equipment of the user (computer or mobile device) and they gather information when visiting these web pages, with the purpose of improving the usability of the same ones, to know the habits or necessities of navigation of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information with statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of Canarias Cosmetics, the information obtained with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that Canarias Cosmetics makes available to them for the management of the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to accede to the information of the web sites of Canarias Cosmetics, although the use of some services will be able to be limited. If, once the consent for the reception of cookies has been given, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored in the user’s equipment must be eliminated through the options of the different browsers. All the information about the cookies used by Canarias Cosmetics, is published in its Policy of Cookies, available for consultation in https://www.canariascosmetics.com/enable-cookies.
- In the case of sending an email to Canarias Cosmetics or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by Canarias Cosmetics is to answer to queries and requests for information raised about the products and services of Canarias Cosmetics.
- In the case of sending an email to Canarias Cosmetics related to their job offers, such data will be processed to participate in recruitment procedures.
- In the case of forms of Canarias Cosmetics that the interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of Canarias Cosmetics, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as sending commercial and advertising communications about the services of Canarias Cosmetics, unless the interested party expressly expresses its opposition at the time of collection of their data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may modify its decision at any time, as many times as desired, through the means provided by Canarias Cosmetics for that purpose.
- In the hiring of the services offered by Canarias Cosmetics, will be collected only those personal data that were necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and remuneration thereof by customers, being such data collected and processed for the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship that is established with the customer, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the services or products contracted, contacting Canarias Cosmetics with the customer through the e-mail address, telephone or other means indicated by the latter.
- For the sending of documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about the same or other similar ones on the part of Canarias Cosmetics, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, except that this one expressly manifests its opposition in the same moment of the contracting. Independently of if the client had chosen to receive or not commercial information of Canarias Cosmetics, the client will be able to modify its decision in any moment, as many times as it wishes it, through the specific paragraph available for it in its Area of Client or the electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the maintenance of historical records of commercial relations during the legally established periods.
- In those cases in which Canarias Cosmetics must access and / or treat personal data in respect of which the customer had the status of responsible or responsible for treatment, Canarias Cosmetics will treat such data as responsible for treatment in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the RGPD and according to the paragraph entitled “Canarias Cosmetics as responsible for treatment”, included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007 of 18 October on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, Canarias Cosmetics informs the user that it will proceed to retain and retain certain traffic data generated during the development of communications, as well as where appropriate, to communicate such data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided for in the Act.
- For all other purposes, which expressly appear in the Specific Conditions that apply to the product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by it.
Time limit for the storage of personal data
Canarias Cosmetics will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes detailed above. Canarias Cosmetics will be able to keep these data properly blocked during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from its relation with the client.
In the case of data subject to conservation on the occasion of Law 25/2007 of 18 October on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation of the same will be detailed in that regulation.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by Canarias Cosmetics will be the following:
- The employees of Canarias Cosmetics themselves in the performance of their duties.
- The suppliers of Canarias Cosmetics that intervene in the rendering of the services, in the case that it was necessary for the rendering of the same ones.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the Forces and Bodies of Security of the State, in the case that Canarias Cosmetics was required according to the effective legislation to provide information related to its clients and its services.
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by him.
Users’ rights and how to enforce them
Users may at any time exercise the following rights recognized by the GDPR:
- Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain information from Canarias Cosmetics about whether personal data concerning them are being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the treatment carried out.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
Users have the right to have Canarias Cosmetics rectify their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression.
Users have the right to have their data deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the circumstances provided for by law concur.
- Right to limit the processing.
Users have the right to request a limitation on the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that should correspond in each case are not applied to them, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to portability.
Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, provided that such data are the sole responsibility of the user and have been provided by the user.
The users will be able to exercise these rights of the following forms:
- If they are clients registered in the web of Canarias Cosmetics, the users will be able to verify in every moment their personal data through the tool “Area of Client”, to which it is acceded authenticated from http://www.canariascosmetics.com/shop/login.php.
- Whether they are clients of Canarias Cosmetics or not, users may exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a request accompanied by your ID or valid document in law that proves your identity, addressed to Canarias Cosmetics S.L.U, C / San Pedro s / n, E-35572. Tias. Lanzarote. Province of Las Palmas, Canary Islands (Spain), to the attention of the Customer Service Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, Canarias Cosmetics reserves the right to charge a fee for administrative costs arising or the right to refuse to act on them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 GDPR.
Users and/or customers may contact the relevant local supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The supervisory authority for data protection in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php.
International data transfers
In those products and services of Canarias Cosmetics in which the accomplishment of international transfers is required to make possible the benefit of the same ones, this circumstance will be gathered in the Specific Conditions that are of application to the product or corresponding service contracted by the client and accepted expressly by this one of previous form to the same ones.
Canarias Cosmetics as responsible for the treatment
According to the article 28 GDPR and concordant, Canarias Cosmetics will treat the personal data with respect to which the client holds the condition of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when it is necessary for the adequate rendering of the contracted services. In this case, Canarias Cosmetics will act as the person in charge of the treatment, according to the terms indicated below:
- Canarias Cosmetics will only treat the data according to the instructions of the client responsible or in charge of the treatment, not using them for a different purpose than the one that appears in the present Policy of protection of data and/or in the contractual conditions that are of application.
- Fulfilled the provision of the services that motivate the treatment of the personal data, these will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents in which some personal character data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and/or for the benefit of the services object of the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Canarias Cosmetics may keep duly blocked the above data during the period in which it may derive responsibilities from its relationship with the customer.
- In the event that Canarias Cosmetics uses the data for another purpose or communicates or uses them in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Conditions of Service, will also be considered responsible for the treatment.
- Canarias Cosmetics undertakes, in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, to maintain due professional secrecy with respect to personal data to which it must access and / or treat in order to comply in each case with the object of the Conditions of Service that are applicable, both during and after the completion of them, committing to use such information only for the purpose intended in each case and to require the same level of commitment to any person within your organization involved in any phase of processing of personal data responsibility of the customer.
- In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR will apply the following rules in relation to the form and modalities of access to data for the provision of services:
- In the event that Canarias Cosmetics must access the treatment resources located in the client’s facilities, the client will be responsible for establishing and implementing the policy and security measures, as well as communicating them to Canarias Cosmetics, who undertakes to respect them and require compliance from the people in your organization who participate in the provision of services.
- When the service was provided by Canarias Cosmetics in its own premises, Canarias Cosmetics collect in its Register of activities the circumstances relating to the processing of data in the terms required by the GDPR, including security measures for such processing.
- Access and / or processing of data by Canarias Cosmetics, without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions in force that may be applicable in each case or those adopted by Canarias Cosmetics on its own initiative, will be subject to the security measures necessary for:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and evaluate, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
- The client authorizes Canarias Cosmetics, in its capacity as treatment manager, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, storage services, custody of data backup copies and security, and those that were necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in any case the obligations imposed by the GDPR and its implementing regulations. At any time, the customer may contact Canarias Cosmetics to know the identity of subcontracted entities for the provision of services indicated, which will act in accordance with the terms set out in this document and after formalization with Canarias Cosmetics of a data processing contract under art. 28.4 of the GDPR.
- The client authorizes Canarias Cosmetics to carry out the actions indicated below, provided that they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. That authorization is limited to the action(s) necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or Canarias Cosmetics, only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- The entrance and exit of the supports and documents that contain personal data, including those understood and/or annexed to an e-mail, outside the premises under the control of the client responsible for the treatment.
- The execution of data recovery procedures that Canarias Cosmetics is obliged to perform.
- Canarias Cosmetics is not responsible for the breach of obligations under the GDPR or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or customer as its activity corresponds and is related to the execution of the contract or business relations that unite Canarias Cosmetics. Each part will have to face to the responsibility that derives from its own breach of the contractual obligations and of the own regulation.